Saturday, August 15, 2009

IM SO TIRED OF THIS DAMM COMMERCIAL



Gahhh im soo freakkin tired of this damm commerciall!!!! STOP FREAKIN PLAYIN THIS!!! Everytimee i chnge thee damm channell all i hearrr iss LOLLIPOP LOLLIPOP OOHH LOLLY LOLLIPOP. If I hearr tht freakkin songgg one moree timeeee!!! Ehhh we gett itt Delll yall havee labtops in everyy colorrr of theee rainbowww(thingg is if u watch thee commerciall w/ no sounddd yea 1st thingg i thought of wasss icing on a cakee not lollipops but wtee) Haaa i puttt thiss onn justt too annoyy youuu lol;;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I freaking love this commercial, every time I hear it I always join in. But they do play it WAYY too much.

peaces92 said...

hahahaha
me too!
they sound good but they play it all the time
i probably see that commercial like 10 times a day

spaceboy22891 said...

your so right its always on tv an now the song has gotten like stuck in my head. it was pretty catchy at first but after awhile you can stand it