Friday, August 14, 2009

Give Me Your Eyes By Brandon Heath






M
ann i used to hear thisss sonngg all theee timee at workkk
and its been stuckk in my head ever sinceee.
Wenn you listen to it, it sounds likee he's talkin about GOD
but (and nooo offense to yall believers) i guess im technically
an Atheist bc i dont givee into thee hypee about religion/beliefs
but lets not get into tht lol. Basically wat im tryin to say is tht
i dont listen to preachers or theirr gospel/church/godly songs
IRONICALLY ENOUGH I WORKED AT
A CHRISTIAN BASED FACILITY FOR TWO
SUMMERS STRAIGHTTT LOL

sooo for this songg to be stuckk in my head and be christian song
is pretttty epiccc soooo yeahhh listtenn and decide if you likee it or nott
Haaa i dont havee a linkk this timee sorry;;)

2 comments:

Jevon said...

Pretty good song :D
haha and i love the Comment part on what not to do lol :D

humangal said...

Yep, Brandon Heath and Toby Mac are two of my most favorite artists! Wow, I barely know you, but I already like your taste in music.. It's similar to mine :D
I would suggest Owl City, but you'll hear him in time. I'm sooo glad he's finally getting recognized for his awesome musical talent.. Finallyyy! It took people 2 years to realize his gift!

PS The what not to do Rules almost tempted me to break them xD